Southern California’s Leading
Technology Startup Incubator
Technology Startup Incubator
Our Spring 2017 application submission period is March 1st-April 2nd. You may, however, submit an application at any time. We will be reaching out to all applicants to provide next steps as our Spring review process begins in April 2017.
Have Questions? Learn more here.
Are you a fit for EvoNexus?
- Are you solving a big problem with a unique technology solution?
- Do you have an awesome team with relentless passion and drive?
- Are you looking to extend your network of mentors and learn from the best?
- Are you looking for a collaborative environment of like-minded entrepreneurs?
- Do you want to grow and accelerate your business quickly?
Whether you’re a first time or serial entrepreneur, EvoNexus is the best place for you
Prominent CEOs, investors, and experts are just a phone call away
An unprecedented access to capital through strategic alliances, an expansive angel network, and traditional venture capital
Startups will NEVER surrender equity to be part of the EvoNexus incubator
We only choose the best of the best and we are committed to your success
- A cohort and community of awesome entrepreneurs like yourself
- Access to a broad mentor network assisting you in your path to success
- Workshops to help enhance and expand your business skills
- Events to connect you with a variety of domain experts
- Speakers to inspire you with their stories and experiences
- Focused framework to help your startup grow efficiently
What You Get:
- A community of talented entrepreneurs like yourself in a class A rent free facility
- A domain-knowledgeable mentor network assisting you in your path to success
- Workshops and resources to enhance and accelerate your venture
- Quality events to help you network efficiently
- Lessons learned from speakers that have walked in your shoes
- Focused framework to provide your startup with its best chance of survival
Application: Startups apply through an online portal.
Scoring: Applicants are vetted by our EvoNexus Selection Committee, a group of technology executives and entrepreneurs with a wide range of domain expertise. Scoring categories include:
- Market (Size, growth presence of competitors; Clarity of market focus; Market need and/or acceptance)
- Technology/Product/Service Offering (Innovation / transformational nature of the technology; Business model; Sustainable competitive advantage; Product development risk; Ability to meet project milestones; Feasibility of the technology plan; IP situation)
- Organization (Quality of management team; Domain experience / strength; Ability to attract full management team, BOD, BOA)
- Financials (Ability to support itself while in incubator; Time to revenue; Ability to attract capital: angel/institutional; Sustainability outside incubator on exit)
Face to Face: Selected companies present to the EvoNexus Selection Committee. This is an opportunity for the Committee to meet teams in person and ask questions. Selected companies advance to Due Diligence.
Due Diligence: Committee Members with expertise in your industry do a “deep dive” into your company and provide a forum for you to explain your startup and technology in further detail. From here, companies will be notified of admittance.