Our BoardCommNexus is a non-profit organization that is member supported. We rely on the sponsorship of industry companies, along with the participation of individuals from our community, to assist us in helping the San Diego technology community. Our Board of Directors is comprised of representatives from our sponsor companies and industry advisors.
At the heart of EvoNexus is a driven team working tirelessly to ensure EvoNexus provides startups with the support and opportunities needed to prosper and pioneer the future of technology.
Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Rob Kornegay is a corporate and securities partner resident in Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati’s San Diego and Palo Alto offices. Rob joined the firm in 1994 and became a partner in 2001. His practice focuses primarily on the representation of technology, life science, and other emerging growth companies throughout the United States and internationally. These companies range from start-ups to large public companies as well as sources of capital for such companies. Specifically, Rob represents:
- Public and private companies in merger and acquisition transactions;
- Issuers, investors, and underwriters in public and private financings; and
- Public and private companies with respect to corporate governance matters related to strategic transactions and special situations, as well as in ongoing corporate and securities law matters.
Representative recent clients and engagements include:
- Corporate, securities, and governance representation of numerous public and private issuers, including Occam Networks, MaxLinear, Mindspeed, Fluidigm, Copart, 3Par, DisplayLink, ClairMail, and Real Networks
- Issuer-side public offerings by various issuers, including MaxLinear, 3Par, Occam Networks, Copart, Turnstone Systems, Inktomi, and Oncothyreon
- Financing transactions on behalf of numerous venture-capital-backed issuers, including Fluidigm, MaxLinear, Occam Networks, Silicon Optix, DisplayLink, ClairMail, and Bloom Energy
- Acquisitions, dispositions, and other strategic transactions by numerous public and private companies, including Mindspeed, Transcept Pharmaceuticals, PC-Tel, Copart, Occam Networks, and Silicon Optix
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 1993
Comment Editor, UCLA Law Review
- M.B.A., (Specialization in Finance), University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, 1989
- A.B., Georgetown University, 1987
SELECT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Lecturer in Law, Venture Capital Finance
- University of California, Hastings College of Law
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- State Bar of California