MarketLink provides opportunities for emerging technology companies to meet with larger, multinational corporations. Mutually beneficial, MarketLink creates fusion with good ideas and industry experience.
This unique and powerful program introduces participating companies to top-level executives searching for new products and technologies, all at no cost to the applicant. The program is a highly efficient and effective vehicle for connecting industry giants with quality companies developing the latest technology and products.
MarketLink has helped multinational corporations such as SONY, LG, Samsung, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Ericsson, and British Telecom identify and meet with smaller, innovative companies in a targeted and extremely time-efficient manner.
How It Works:
- EvoNexus brings multi-national corporations to San Diego that are looking to partner with emerging technology companies
- The multi-national corporation outlines areas of technology in which they are looking for partners
- The emerging companies/startups that meet these guidelines can apply online
- Executives from the multi-national corporation review the applications and select with whom to meet
- Emerging company/startup will attend an exclusive reception event to mingle with top level executives from the multi-national corporation
- Emerging company/startup will receive a 55 minute face-to-face meeting to present their technology to the attending executives
Trouble Registering? Questions or Comments?
Contact: Megan Bavin at email@example.com