KIO Networks supports the global IT community with private, customizable cloud services and data centers in the U.S., Mexico, greater Latin America and Europe. KIO Networks enables its clients to focus resources on what drives their competitive advantage – not the distractions of owning and managing IT. Through collaboration with clients such as Oracle, McDonalds, Bloomberg, and Carl Zeiss, among others, KIO Networks customizes IT strategies that are scalable for the long term, delivering lower total cost of ownership.
- Service-oriented approach to ensure client satisfaction
- Flexibility to support multiple operating systems and proprietary business applications and processes
- Enterprise-class infrastructure, internal controls and service levels to reduce risk
- More than 1 million square feet of data center space around the globe
Client-focused teams work to address business requirements and architect customized solutions to ensure each individual client achieves their objectives.
- Private Cloud – Best of breed infrastructure designed to meet unique client needs for server, data storage and virtualization
- Public Cloud – Our direct connections to the largest providers of public cloud infrastructure combined with our staff of engineers, we can support your growing application portfolio
- Security – Next generation data protection technologies, regulatory compliance experts, vulnerability management and risk mitigation
- Connectivity – Diverse, multi-carrier fiber network delivers scalable, always-on access and private connections to client environments
- Disaster Recovery – Geographic diversity mitigates risk and ensures business continuity
- Colocation – Physically secure, fully redundant 2N infrastructure supports demanding power density requirements
Company url: https://us.kionetworks.com
Visit Sponsor Website