Greater Definition of Areas of Interest
- Accredited Cross Domain (XD) Solution for airborne applications for domestic and foreign customers
- Needs to have most efficient SWaP design, modular
- Note: we believe Dept of Defense Cross Domain Office will not allow a US-deployed XD solutions to be reused/accredited for foreign-deployed systems. The designs must be different.
Algorithms / Simulation
- Natural Language Processors
- For use in our Transportation/Tolling systems: Implement Machine Learning (ML) by combining optical character recognition (OCR) results + fingerprinting results + front/rear images of vehicles – and applied to images where all letters/numbers of license plates are not clearly visible.
- Using Machine Learning/Visual Computing for vehicle classification (Defense and Transport applicability)
- Image Recognition for highly-accurate urban geo-location
- Use image recognition to provide very accurate location (<3 meters) for a vehicle in an urban environment.
- Leverage machine vision, on a known route, to precisely locate (less than 3 meters) a public transportation vehicle in a dense, urban environment without GPS.
- Using a dash camera(s) to leverage a machine vision platform to capture data to train a neutral net / a new data model that can use static pictures to precisely geo-locate a vehicle that travels a known route.
- Batteries and Energy Management –
- new ideas for better batteries for man-worn instrumentation (negligible weight, used to power systems for a minimum of a week before replacement is required or is rechargeable)
- methods to better manage battery energy.
- Power management on integrated circuits (PMIC) technologies
- Multi-code laser systems and sensors