Awarded as one of the COOLEST companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group, LoanHero is an innovative venture-backed financial technology company with an experienced team, headquartered right here in San Diego. LoanHero’s disruptive lending platform solves a multi-billion dollar problem. Our mission is to provide the best financing option for the consumer, merchant, and lender at the point of sale. Our strategy allows LoanHero to offer the most competitive loan products available for all levels of credit, allowing us to be Heroes to the customers we serve. In just a short time, LoanHero’s concept has gained significant traction among investors and large nontraditional lenders as well as among merchants who have validated our business strategy. The company is poised to be the newest innovation merging marketplace lending and consumer finance.
LoanHero is looking for an Account Manager who would like to get in on the ground floor of an exciting company poised for rapid growth.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the onboarding, due diligence, implementation and follow up of all LoanHero merchant accounts. Acting as the primary point of contact, this individual must be proficient at assessing risk factors, problem solving and communication.
This role is based in our San Diego office located in UTC and is ideal for someone who likes to take initiative, be proactive and has desire to build out a team as the company continues to expand.
- Build relationships with merchants and drive increased understanding and use of the product
- Own the merchant onboarding process
- Have a strong understanding of the loan process and identify what’s needed to move to the next stage
- Able to quickly diagnose customer issues and deescalate frustrated users new to the platform and technology
- Work with the Sales and Customer Service teams to improve the customer experience
- Work with our Tech and Product team to improve the product offering
- Be an expert on the LoanHero technology platform
- Creative problem solver – Find solutions to challenging problems, while operating under tight deadlines
- 1 – 3 years of experience in sales operations, implementation, customer support or account management services
- Finance experience a plus
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive with a small team
- Capable of communicating, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Experience resolving difficult situations
- Passion for details, solid execution, and continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
LoanHero is an exciting startup with an energetic team, strong advisory board, and entrepreneurial spirit. LoanHero offers a competitive salary and great benefits. We are located in UTC, have a casual work environment and we love coming to work every day!