LoanHero is an innovative venture-backed financial technology company with an experienced team, headquartered in San Diego. LoanHero’s disruptive lending platform solves a multi-billion dollar problem. Our mission is to provide the best financing option for the consumer, merchant, and lender at the point of sale. Our strategy allows LoanHero to offer the most competitive loan products available for all levels of credit, allowing us to be Heroes to the customers we serve. In just a short time, LoanHero’s concept has gained significant traction among investors and large nontraditional lenders as well as among merchants who have validated our business strategy. The company is poised to be the newest innovation merging marketplace lending and consumer finance.
Advisory Board & Team Experience
- Experience running multiple financial companies
- Underwritten over $6B in assets
- Raised over $150MM in past ventures, numerous exits
- Experience with over a dozen consumer finance platforms
LoanHero is looking for an Account Manager who would like to get in on the ground floor of an exciting company poised for rapid growth.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the onboarding, due diligence, implementation and follow up of all LoanHero merchant accounts. Acting as the primary point of contact, this individual must be proficient at assessing risk factors, problem solving and communication.
This role is based in our San Diego office located downtown and is ideal for someone who likes to take initiative, be proactive and has desire to build out a team as the company continues to expand.
- Manage LoanHero merchant accounts from initial enrollment through ongoing support
- Work with the sales team and merchant accounts to understand business requirements and identify solutions
- Educate merchants on best practices and product features to optimize use of the loan platform
- Be an expert on the LoanHero technology platform
- Creative problem solver – Find solutions to challenging problems, while operating under tight deadlines
- Player/coach – Willing to create systems around processes to build a team
- 3-5 years experience in sales operations, providing client advisory, implementation or account management services
- Building and Leading teams experience a plus
- Risk/Compliance/Financial Services experience a plus
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive with a small team
- Capable of communicating, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Experience resolving difficult situations
- Passion for details, solid execution, and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
LoanHero is an exciting startup with an energetic team, strong advisory board, and entrepreneurial spirit. LoanHero offers a competitive salary and benefits. Please inquire about further details.
Please contact Kristin Slink (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in learning more.