- This event has passed.
Complying with the Affordable Care Act: 2013, 2014 and Beyond
October 30, 2013
The HR SIG Presents…
Employers of all sizes are affected by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). While the ACA’s pay-or-play rules have received much of the attention, there are a host of new fees and charges, notice requirements, and reporting rules, among others that employers face as they endeavor to comply. This program examines the impact of the ACA on employers and employer-sponsored group health plans.
· What ACA provisions are effective now; and what’s coming in 2014 and 2015
· The “one-year delay in the ACA’ s pay-or-play rule”
· What are the most promising compliance strategies for employers?
· What new data must be reported to the government (and when)
· What new group health plan information must be provided to employees
· What employers should be doing now to prepare for the ACA
Mintz Levin is an approved CLE provider. This program is accredited in the following states: New York (1.5 credits in the area of professional practice) and California (1.5 general credits).
Alden J. Bianchi
Chair, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice, Member, Mintz Levin
DATE: Wednesday, October 30th 2013
8:00AM Program Begins
9:30AM Program Ends
3580 Carmel Mountain Road Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92130
Pre-Registration: (Please pre-register by noon on 10/29/13)
**FREE to the public!**
SIG EVENT SPONSORED BY:
Questions?: Contact Brittany Bjerke at email@example.com