- This event has passed.
Event title: FrameWorks Workshop: Mergers & Acquisitions
October 29, 2014
Event time: 8:00am – 11:30am
Event date: Wednesday, Nov. 5th
Event location: TBA
Event website: http://connect.org/ai1ec_event/connect-frameworks-workshop-mergers-acquisition/?instance_id=4069
Event contact: Jackie Leard, email@example.com
Mergers and Acquisitions in Today’s Economic Environment
In partnership with Allen Matkins
In today’s current economy, it is important to know what it takes when it comes time for acquiring or selling a company. In order to successfully navigate an M&A transaction in this economic environment, it is critical that buyers and sellers understand what will be required to be successful in their strategic transaction efforts.
What you will learn:
- How companies are obtaining financing in today’s market;
- How to properly conduct due diligence from a buyer’s and seller’s perspective;
- Current landscape of the M&A market (valuations, financing alternatives and deal trends);
- How to address a variety of confidentiality concerns in an M&A transaction;
- How making operational, financial and legal decisions can help your company maintain its value and remain an attractive partner through the sale process;
- How operating efficiency, customer/supplier quality, strategic focus, key management effectiveness and other non-financial metrics affect valuations and deal terms; and
- How to plan and implement a successful post-acquisition integration strategy.
Who should attend:
Anyone on either the buy and sell side who is preparing to engage in a potential merger, sale or acquisition or who wants to have a clear acquisition or disposition strategy in place.
Note: A light breakfast will be provided for participants
CONNECT/MITEF Member: FREE
General Public: $20
At the Door: $45
*Registration will close on or before November 4.