Nokia’s mission is simple: Connecting People. Our goal is to build great mobile products that enable billions of people worldwide to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Our challenge is to achieve this in an increasingly dynamic and competitive environment. Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Opportunities. In today’s mobile world, it feels like anything is possible – and that’s what inspires us to get out of bed every day.
Take advantage of this exciting CommNexus MarketLink opportunity to partner with Nokia!
Areas of Interest (including but not limited to):
- Mobile Health, Wellness & Fitness, Playfulness:
– Using existing sensors in innovative ways
– Activity tracking
– Health monitoring
– Accessories for phones and connected devices
– Power management accessories
– Applications for use of NFC
- Reliving experiences – new and exciting ways to create, show, share and store multimedia:
– Ways of improving the capture of images/video/audio meta data, augmented, pre/post-processing
– Content management across multiple devices and cloud: search, store, share, edit, transferring created/bought content into mobile device, multi-screen services, content synchronization, media-caching (network data usage optimizations)
– Audio enhancements – speakers for smart devices, algorithms, noise cancellations, etc.
– Cameras / camcorders with connectivity
– Audio pre/post processing
– Multi-sensor capture; shoot images, video, and record other sensor data
– 3D capture, reproduction, and printing
- User interfaces for Gaming and other Applications:
– Gestural UI, augmented, mutimodality, 3D, etc.
– New usages of sensors
- Next Generation Network Services – What new can be done with LTE+WiFi?
– Speed, indoor performance, low latency
– Mobility & seamless handover solutions, Wi-Fi offloading in commercial or home venues
– Connectivity: faster connections, lower power, easier connections, Bluetooth LE
- Power Management Technologies
– Breakthrough in charging and storing energy, apps management, system operations
- Social Networking 3.0 – How to make it more relevant, more personal, and more natural to use
– Semantic search
– Personalized search & discovery
– Location awareness
– Self-publishing, broadcasting, private and secure Social Networks (families, groups)
– Real-time tracking/sharing
– Focused Social (meetups for musicians, athletes, foodies, etc…)
- Location, Commerce and Retail
– Hyper-location & Analytics, Social, Context, Proximity Offers, Payments
- Breakthrough connected device services
– Seamless cooperation of connected devices & smart phones
– Sharing data, syncing within devices
– Routing calls (audio/video)
– Services for prosumer & business environment
- Waterproofing Technologies
In feature phones, Nokia’s strategy is to leverage its innovation and strength in growth markets to connect even more people to their first internet and application experience. By providing compelling, affordable and localised mobile experiences, particularly to emerging markets, our ambition is to bring the next billion online.
We will contonue the renewal of our Series 40 platform in QWERTY, touch & type, dual SIM, Nokia services, including Maps, Browser, Life Tools, Web apps and Money. We are also investing in the future; developing assets (platform, software, apps), which will bring a modern mobile experience to consumers and enable business opportunities for developers.
December 17-18, 2013
3580 Carmel Mountain Rd #300
San Diego, CA 92130