EvoNexus strives to be Southern California’s best technology incubator with locations in San Diego, La Jolla and Irvine. We have big goals and our results speak for themselves. We empower motivated entrepreneurs to turn their transformative ideas into fundable, commercially-viable companies. EvoNexus leverages community resources to provide what entrepreneurs need, without requiring them to surrender equity.
- Access to capital providers when appropriate
- Assistance with strategic alliances
- EvoNexus Committee consisting of high quality volunteer network
- Mentoring and oversight by top notch advisor network
- Events to connect you with a variety of domain experts
- Recruiting of employees and interns
- Marketing and PR assistance on company announcements
- Workshops and resources to enhance and expand your business skills
- Speakers to inspire you with their stories and experiences
EvoNexus Startup Services
- Consideration for Qulacomm@EvoNexus when applicable (opportunity for up to $250K funding)
- Consideration for ViaSat@EvoNexus when applicable (opportunity for up to 250K funding)
- Consideration for InterDigital@EvoNexus when applicable (opportunity for up to 250K funding)
- Access to discounted list of startup services. See here for a few examples.
EvoNexus Alumni Benefits
- Access to growing EvoNexus company portfolio network
- Free Spectrum sponsorship to participate in EvoNexus programs
- Rent-free use of fully furnished, Grade A office space Irvine Company facilities
- Broadband access provided by KIOnetworks
- Conference room use in 3 locations (San Diego: UTC and Downtown; Irvine: University Research Park)
- IT Services provided by Secure Vizion
- Free copier/fax use
- Janitorial Services
EvoNexus Programs and Events
- MarketLink Program: A highly efficient and successful vehicle for connecting industry giants with companies developing the latest technologies.
- Headliner Program: Nationally and internationally renowned keynote speakers and panelists that features topics on current industry trends and technology road maps.
- Special Interest Group Program: SIGs are panel events that are comprised over a dozen vertical technology sectors. They are in a setting that allows for more intimate interaction and networking.
- Mentor Hours: 1-on-1 time with experienced entrepreneurs
- Domain Expert Hours: 1-on-1 time with experienced domain experts
- Keynote Speakers: learn from experiences of other successful entrepreneurs and industry experts