Our BoardCommNexus is a non-profit organization that is member supported. We rely on the sponsorship of industry companies, along with the participation of individuals from our community, to assist us in helping the San Diego technology community. Our Board of Directors is comprised of representatives from our sponsor companies and industry advisors.
At the heart of EvoNexus is a driven team working tirelessly to ensure EvoNexus provides startups with the support and opportunities needed to prosper and pioneer the future of technology.
President, Ricardo North America
Marques McCammon combines nearly 25 years of auto industry product development, manufacturing, brand leadership and marketing experience with intimate knowledge of software-based automotive product advancement.
He gained early recognition from Crain’s Detroit Business as one of 40 young executives making an impact in the Motor City. Other highlights include:
- General Manager/Vice President for Wind River Systems (Division of Intel Corp)
- Chief Marketing Officer for EV start-up Aptera Motors
- General Manager of the Car & Truck Division for Saleen Performance Vehicles
- General Manager of West Coast Operations for American Specialty Cars
- Various roles at Chrysler including business architect of Dodge SRT-4, and the original SRT brand moniker
At Intel subsidiary Wind River, McCammon was responsible for automotive software products and services, directing a global team focused on software development, product management, engineering, development operations and marketing.
McCammon was named President of Ricardo North America in October 2019, where he is guiding the 100-year-old global transportation company’s growth in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.