Financial Fitness Group (FFG) is an early-stage software company with offices in San Diego,
Calif., and Madison, Wisconsin. We are the leading provider of financial assessment and
education solutions for medium to large US companies. We are seeking an experienced
entrepreneur/business leader to serve in the role of president to take a lead role in expanding
our financial assessment, education and training solutions in a large and growing market.
The president will work closely with the board and key management personnel to devise and
implement the strategies needed to ensure FFG’s continued growth and role as the market
leader in this rapidly growing marketplace. S/he will also oversee all day-to-day operations of
the company, including managing financial performance and reporting, operations, product
development, direct sales, direct marketing, customer service, human resources, legal, and
compliance. Reporting directly to the board and working as a key member of the firm’s
management team, the president will take a leadership role in building, implementing, and
overseeing all aspects of the firm’s systems, processes, workflows, and procedures as well as
implementing the financial strategies needed to reach these goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills and values. Communicates directly and openly.
• Demonstrated strategic planning background, including long-term product and financial
• Strong management abilities for overseeing day-to-day operations.
• A passion to guide team members and develop high-performance teams.
• A strong focus on providing exceptional service for clients.
• Actively leads management team to develop and implement the company’s business plan with
full P&L management responsibility and accountability.
• Creates and manages the budget and operating plan, including monthly, quarterly and annual
• Manages all resources required for business, including technology and people, and is
responsible for building financial plan and securing resources required to execute it.
• Manages performance reviews and professional development plans for team.
• Manages organizational structure and selection of new team members.
• Manages software development team and IT infrastructure.
• Supports and plays a key role managing the financing needs of the company.
Required/Desired Skill Set and Experience
• Demonstrated ability to grow an early-stage technology company and its operations from a
small team through significant revenue and staffing growth.
• Minimum of 10 years’ business leadership experience in technology companies. Software
company leadership experience is a strong plus.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in employee benefit industry, financial services
industry, financial services software, online learning, and / or corporate wellness market
• Demonstrated expertise in devising and implementing sales, marketing, and public relations
strategies to foster technology product sales into large corporations.
• Qualified for or possesses requisite experience in HR frameworks, financial management, legal,
marketing, product development, customer service, and operations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with
excellent public speaking skills.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right individual to lead the growth of a dynamic company
in a very rapidly growing marketplace – providing financial fitness assessment and educational tools to
major corporations such as Staples, Paychex, Gulfstream, and many others. Since FFG is an early-stage
company, performance-based equity will be a major component of the total compensation package.
Qualified, highly motivated candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.