1. What do you get
- Recognition as an EvoNexus Sponsor on website
- Opportunity to display your company’s marketing fliers
- Opportunity to showcase your company at our SIG events
- Free attendance to our Headliner events
- Discounted registration to all our SIG events
- Free entry into EvoNexus Demo Day
- Opportunity to participate in EvoNexus Incubator events: such as Domain Expert Hours
- Opportunity to host event in our Downtown EvoNexus Space
- Access to EvoNexus quarterly newsletter with latest news about organization and incubating companies
- Position as SIG Co-Chair
- Post jobs for your company
- Work out of the EvoNexus space (once a month as space permits)
2. How can we get involved? (from a sponsor)
To get involved with EvoNexus as a sponsor please contact Danielle Tavshanjian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What is EvoNexus? What programs can we get involved with?
EvoNexus is the premiere technology startup incubator in Southern California. We empower motivated entrepreneurs to turn their transformative ideas into fundable, commercially-viable companies. We do this by leveraging community resources to provide what entrepreneurs need.
And then once they’re on board
1. How to get started
2. What programs to get involved in (probably taken from the first one pager)
The EvoNexus incubator provides entrepreneurs with a community of like-minded entrepreneurs, access to a network of valuable industry connections, a domain-knowledgeable mentor, workshops and resources, and a focused framework to provide your startup with its best chance for success. In conjunction with the incubator, EvoNexus offers events that foster valuable connections and knowledge sharing.
MarketLink connects companies developing the latest technologies with industry giants. Upon being accepted into MarketLink, companies are given an hour one on one meeting with high level, decision-making executives free of charge.
Headliners are the region’s most prominent tech events that feature internationally renowned speakers on the industry’s most relevant topics.
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) provide an active forum for professionals within the technology industry to exchange expertise and develop meaningful relationships. SIGs address industry specific issues in both vertical technologies and functional areas.