MarketLink…a service of CommNexus San Diego
Partnering Opportunities with
Introducing Your Product or Application to a European Carrier!
Orange is actively looking to establish relationships with U.S. technology firms that can enhance their mobile telecommunication networks, services, and products. As part of its SD MarketLink program, CommNexus San Diego is co-hosting an event that will offer its members and sponsors the opportunity to present to technology procurement professionals from Orange Product Development.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 and Thursday September 28, 2006
THE PROCESS: Is your company a member or sponsor of CommNexus San Diego and working in one of the following technologies?
If so, fill out the form below and apply to meet one-on-one with Orange!
- Use of SIP for VoIP and IM/Presence in mixed mobile data networks
- Distributed terminals
- Low power touch screen/display technologies
- WiMax, WiFi
- Fixed-mobile convergence
- Location aware services
- Mobile browsing
- 3G chip sets
- Linux operating systems for mobile
- Web service architecture and API’s for carrier services
- Mobile social networking
- Mobile enterprise applications
- Enablers for mobile enterprise applications
- Fixed/Mobile/Broadband service and product offerings
- Synchronization of mobile handsets
- Remote access to personal media from mobile handsets
- Detection and adaptation to handset capabilities profiles
- Write once/run everywhere application development environments for handset applications
- Remote diagnostics and configuration management of mobile handsets
Please email the application to Beth Avant at email@example.com. The applications will be sent to Orange CTOs who will select the companies they wish to meet. You will be notified and a meeting time will be set.
The DEADLINE for applying is Thursday September 14th
Companies interested in presenting their technology directly to Orange (One-on-one Meetings) are highly encouraged to respond earlier.
If you are not a member of CommNexus San Diego, you may go on-line at www.commnexus.org and sign up. Memberships are $695 and sponsorships start at $2,500. When your payment has been received, you will be notified that you are eligible to submit your applications.